Tuesday, February 9th
- Project: Quotes challenge posts
- Total Word Count: 1488
- New Words: 754
- Thoughts: Three posts written and scheduled, yay!
- Tomorrow’s Goal: Less writing, more applying for jobs. This is the last ay of my 750words.com free trial, and while I would heartily recommend the site to anyone I can’t afford to do many paid things right now. Someday, though. Someday.
Wednesday, February 10th
- Project: Private journal
- Word Count: 419
- Project: How my characters handle stress
- Word Count: 534
- Thoughts: I’m just satisfied with the job applications I sent out, today’s post going up, and remembering to let people know I’ve nominated them for the quote challenge.
- Tomorrow’s Goal: More job applications! And something creative too. A girl’s gotta have some fun.
Thursday, February 11th
- Project: How my characters react to stress (Growing Magic)
- Word Count: 621
- Tomorrow’s Goal: More writing for Growing Magic. And more job applications.
Friday, February 12th
- Project: Take-12 Self Evaluation Questionnaire for Professionals
- Word Count: 3070
- Thoughts: Writing about myself for the sole purpose of bragging (aka interview practice) is hard.
- Tomorrow’s Goal: More job applications, more creative writing.
Saturday, February 13th
- Project: Short story about my novel’s antagonist
- Word Count: 123
- Project: Monday Musings post
- Word Count: 464
- Thoughts: Good day.
- Tomorrow’s Goal: Write more things. Get a head start on some more future posts.
Sunday, February 14th
- Project: Future post A
- Word Count: 842
- Thoughts: Good day. I will probably have to come back and edit this though.
- Tomorrow’s Goal: Write the next one.
Monday, February 15th
- Project: Future post B
- Word Count: 226
- Thoughts: This isn’t anywhere near done but at least I started! This is going to be a hard one. So far it’s the warm-up to looking at some notes for something I wanted to think about more for my novel. Definitely a lot of work and revisions on the horizon for this.
- Tomorrow’s Goal: Find time to apply to at least one job. Thanks to several appointments I don’t know how much time for writing I will have.