Tuesday, February 9th
- Project: Quotes challenge posts
- Total Word Count: 1488
- New Words: 754
- Thoughts: Three posts written and scheduled, yay!
- Tomorrow’s Goal: Less writing, more applying for jobs. This is the last ay of my 750words.com free trial, and while I would heartily recommend the site to anyone I can’t afford to do many paid things right now. Someday, though. Someday.
Wednesday, February 10th
- Project: Private journal
- Word Count: 419
- Project: How my characters handle stress
- Word Count: 534
- Thoughts: I’m just satisfied with the job applications I sent out, today’s post going up, and remembering to let people know I’ve nominated them for the quote challenge.
- Tomorrow’s Goal: More job applications! And something creative too. A girl’s gotta have some fun.